For travellers from 20 to 50 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Early summer flotilla and 2nd edition COOKING CUP !! - LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT!
Once the cold and winter are over, we are inaugurating the coming summer with sun, diving, sunset aperitifs and sweets.
Fri 31 May: late afternoon arrival, galley, boarding, and set sail for the first dinner in the harbor.
Sat 1 June: sail in the Gulf of the Poets or the Cinque Terre and then stop at anchor and kick off baths, aperitifs and lunch and follow, festaaaa! Sun 2nd June: "Cooking cup" (semi-serious regatta with preparation of dishes during navigation) then all in the harbor to still swim and taste the dishes prepared by our cooks!
Following tender tender and awarding for winning crew. The sum of the scores (regatta, cooking competition and tender race) will elect the winner of the second edition COOKING CUP 2019 !!!
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
Our trip starts here
Ameglia, SP, Italia
Friday 31 May from 17:00 until Friday 31 May at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Ameglia, SP, Italia
Sunday 2 June from 16:00 until Sunday 2 June at 18:00
Reviews of Paolo
Other important information
Our boats will be: Oceanis 41.1 Oceanis 45 Bavaria 44 Bavaria 46
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter pack €20
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.