This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
From April 25th to 28th, an experience of relaxation to discover the beautiful villages of the Cinque Terre and the eastern Ligurian Riviera from the sea, not by chance have been included among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
In order not to miss a bite this spring, Saturday morning we will leave pointing the bow straight to the Cinque Terre, continuing to the Gulf of Tigullio.
The right opportunity to take part in a first level course and learn while having fun!
First 31.7, Beneteau
Our trip starts here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Thursday 25 April from 10:00 until Thursday 25 April at 11:00
Our trip ends here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Sunday 28 April from 17:00 until Sunday 28 April at 18:00
Reviews of Andrea
Other important information
Program: - April 25 embarkation in Marina del Fezzano at about 10.00 am aiming straight towards the Cinque Terre - From April 25th to 28th sail and sail to the Gulf of Tigullio and then return slowly to the port of departure admiring the five lands from the sea and taking time to explore some of the most characteristic villages. - April 28th landing in Marina del Fezzano in the late afternoon. The price includes: boat, sailing course, skipper, cabin accommodation. Does not include: Galley (to be organized and paid on the spot with the "common cash" system excluding staff), transport, possible ports and fuel.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- 30€ Primo tesseramento annuale al circolo
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.