This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Is the summer season and the desire for the sea still so much? So here it is my proposal to navigate from Genoa with destination Levante Ligure (possibly driven by the wind) with the beautiful coast eastern view full of fantastic views: Camogli, Portofino, Santa Margherita
Bavaria 35 Cruiser
The boat is a sailing cruiser of about 11 meters long; It is equipped with all the security equipment provided by law without limit on the coast. It has 3 double cabins + 2 seats in the dinette; Kitchen bathroom. It is a full battent slip-on sloop with roller coaster, 62 square meters sail surface, 192 cm draft cast iron cast iron bulb
Our trip starts here
Friday 27 September from 19:00 until Friday 27 September at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 29 September from 17:00 until Sunday 29 September at 18:00
Reviews of Claudio
Other important information
Boarding will take place from the Marina di Porto Antico of Genoa alongside the Aquarium. For those arriving by train the station is Genoa Principe then 5 mn a feet or a subway stop. For those arriving by car, exit at Genova Ovest follow for L'Acquario and then the parking lot in front the marina is called Marina Parking (subsidized)
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.