For travellers aged 20 years old or older.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "PORTO VENERE AND 5 TERRE, BETWEEN WIND, HISTORY AND WINE ;)"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
- visit the most suggestive places in Liguria,
- get on board a vintage boat,
- enjoy the sea and the sun
- dive into the clearest bays of the gulf
- venture into a unique experience, like a real pirate
- look for the wind and fly over the sea
- dance, eat, drink and laugh
this and much more.
we are waiting for you
Shutler - Poole
PIRATIIIIIII, BUCANIERIII, VELISTIII AND ADVENTURIERIII
fed up with surfing on plastic?
Then enjoy the journey on a vintage wooden boat, scented with history and alive like the sea.
It awaits you at Le Grazie, with a history of almost 100 years.
11 meters long, with its two trees, it can accommodate up to 8 people.
Get ready to climb, wear makeup, make yourself beautiful, you will be the center of attention in the entire Gulf of La Spezia, between Portovenere and the Cinque Terre you will be the most photographed.
With its elegance and its 5 sails is unparalleled, every adventure can be faced.
Toast, wind, parties and sea foam await you.
Our trip starts here
Le Grazie, SP, Italia
Saturday 21 September from 9:00 until Saturday 21 September at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Le Grazie, SP, Italia
Saturday 21 September from 18:00 until Saturday 21 September at 19:00
Reviews of Davide
Other important information
- Accessible by car
- transfer of luggage by raft
- preferable to carry light soft bag (no trolley)
- clean sheets and pillowcases already on board
- sit back, relax and enjoy your holiday, we'll take care of the rest :)
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.