For travellers aged 20 years old or older.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "PORTO VENERE AND 5 TERRE, BETWEEN WIND, HISTORY AND WINE ;)"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
- visit the most suggestive places in Liguria,
- get on board a vintage boat,
- enjoy the sea and the sun
- dive into the clearest bays of the gulf
- venture into a unique experience, like a real pirate
- look for the wind and fly over the sea
- dance, eat, drink and laugh
this and much more.
we are waiting for you
Shutler - Poole
PIRATIIIIIII, BUCANIERIII, VELISTIII AND ADVENTURIERIII
fed up with surfing on plastic?
Then enjoy the journey on a vintage wooden boat, scented with history and alive like the sea.
It awaits you at Le Grazie, with a history of almost 100 years.
11 meters long, with its two trees, it can accommodate up to 8 people.
Get ready to climb, wear makeup, make yourself beautiful, you will be the center of attention in the entire Gulf of La Spezia, between Portovenere and the Cinque Terre you will be the most photographed.
With its elegance and its 5 sails is unparalleled, every adventure can be faced.
Toast, wind, parties and sea foam await you.
Our trip starts here
Le Grazie, SP, Italia
Saturday 21 September from 9:00 until Saturday 21 September at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Le Grazie, SP, Italia
Saturday 21 September from 18:00 until Saturday 21 September at 19:00
Reviews of Davide
Other important information
- Accessible by car
- transfer of luggage by raft
- preferable to carry light soft bag (no trolley)
- clean sheets and pillowcases already on board
- sit back, relax and enjoy your holiday, we'll take care of the rest :)
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.