This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding can be brought forward to Sunday 23 July depending on weather forecast. A itinerant holiday that will touch most of the most beautiful islands in the Tyrrhenian Sea. We set sail at dawn Monday from the port of Mirabello to reach La Capraia for the first bathroom. The navigation continues with a route to the island of Elba with a stop in Portoazzurro or Marciana, then towards eastern Corsica to the Pinarello or Rondinaia harbor to always reach La Maddalena. During the trip you can visit the various ports or stay in the beautiful bays that will be found along ours broken. Those who do not participate in the following week can stop in La Maddalena by booking a room or returning by plane from Olbia, which can be reached by bus from Palau.
Check out the crew!
Bavaria 39 Cruiser
- 12 m
Our trip starts here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Sunday 19 July from 20:00 until Sunday 19 July at 22:00
Our trip ends here
La Maddalena, OT, Italia
Friday 24 July from 18:00 until Friday 24 July at 20:00
Reviews of Renato
Other important information
Before you set sail, you can buy what you need for the galley in a supermarket 5 minutes' walk from Porto Mirabello that will deliver purchases directly by boat.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Assicurazione e tessera UISP € 10
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.