This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Are you ready for the last summer flotilla ?
The last baths and dives await you with a party with old and new friends between sailing, spritz, a "cazza la randa" and a "while you're there, get me a beer in the fridge" :)
We embark in La Spezia and we will head to Palmaria, Tino, Lerici and maybe the Cinque Terre .
Package dinners, dancing aperitifs or a land raid for locals.
What are you waiting for? It's your last chance to say goodbye to summer!
- Oceanis 45 year 2018 - 4 cabins
- Dufour 460 Grand Large year 2016 - 4 cabins
- Oceanis 45 year 2017 - 4 cabins
- Oceanis Clipper 473 year 2003 - 4 cabins. Quote Euro 250. Write me to receive a Personalized Offer.
ATTENTION: IT IS compulsory FOR ALL TRAVELERS to contact us before booking. Given the current regulations, the possibility of participating in the experience will depend on the composition of the existing crew. Click the "Contact the organizer" button .
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
Our trip starts here
La Spezia, SP, Italy
Friday 25 September from 20:00 until Friday 25 September at 20:00
Our trip ends here
La Spezia, SP, Italy
Sunday 27 September from 16:00 until Sunday 27 September at 17:00
Reviews of Marmaglia Sailing
Other important information
Starter Pack 40 € per person: Marmaglia Sailing membership card which lasts one year and includes UISP insurance, final cleaning, possible first night in the marina, tender, engine and gasoline of the tender
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter Pack 40 €/pax
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.