Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We turn our bow towards the open sea.
During navigation, if we are lucky, we will be able to spot both dolphins and cetaceans .
Stop in the harbor in Arenzano where there will be the opportunity to swim, if the temperatures allow it and visit the town, (lunch on board or on land as preferred).
Return to the port of departure.
During navigation, those who wish take turns to try their hand at running the boat.
Beneteau Oceanis 473
A 14m sloop with teak cockpit and deck. 3 double cabins (two twins at the stern + 1 owner's cabin at the bow) 2 bathrooms with shower + large DINETTE, with L-shaped kitchen and separate sofa.
Sail equipment: Furling mainsail + Furling genoa.
Miscellaneous: chart plotter, radio, hot and cold outdoor shower, electric windlass, bow thruster
Accessories: Tender + 3.5hp outboard.
Autonomy: diesel 250 lt. water 800 lt
Safety: 10 life jackets + raft over 12mgl.
Our trip starts here
Genova, GE, Italia
Saturday 6 March from 9:00 until Saturday 6 March at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Genova, GE, Italia
Saturday 6 March from 17:00 until Saturday 6 March at 18:00
Reviews of Igor
Other important information
Beach towels, sun creams, sunglasses, hat.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.