This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Departure at 10 am from the port of Pra in Genoa with the vintage boat Maribel, a wooden sloop from the 1950s. Leaving the port, we set sail in search of dolphins. Ability to swim offshore. Pasta dish for everyone. Sun, baths and return around 5pm.
Rare boat built in only 8 1its in Pesaro in 1980. Born as a ketch, it has kept the 100ral cockpit but with a cutter rig. So it has only 1 mast, mainsail, boom staysail and Genoa as well as a gennaker. --hidden-- dinghy with its 77 outboard engine. New internal and external cushions. Internally it has been modified by removing a cabin with berths in favor of a large kitchen that opens onto the dinette. 2 cabins. A double in the bow and a triple in the stern. Large bathroom + baby bath, both with shower and hot water. Flat teak deck, very comfortable for s1bathing.
Our trip starts here
Pra', Genova, GE, Italia
Sunday 20 June from 9:00 until Sunday 20 June at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Pra', Genova, GE, Italia
Sunday 20 June from 17:00 until Sunday 20 June at 18:00
Reviews of Flavio Vittorio
Other important information
Windproof jacket. Low shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.