For travellers from 20 to 45 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "A weekend between Portovenere, the Gulf of Poets and the Cinque Terre"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
TWO DAYS of fun, relaxation and beautiful places!
We embark in Marina del Fezzano with a convenient parking on Friday evening - and if you want to book in a nice local restaurant without spending too much - and then the next morning we will sail between Palmaria , the beauty of Porto Venere and weather permitting we will skirt some of the destinations of the Cinque Terre and we will return on Sunday in the afternoon.
We will be aboard a very comfortable Bavaria 50, sipping a nice cold beer, relaxing and taking baths and sailing.
Itinerary and events are obviously, as always when sailing at sea, subject to change based on marine weather conditions.
The skipper is excluded from the expenses of the holiday
Our trip starts here
Fezzano, SP, Italia
Friday 9 July from 20:00 until Saturday 10 July at 7:00
Our trip ends here
Fezzano, SP, Italia
Sunday 11 July from 16:00 until Sunday 11 July at 18:00
Reviews of Varki
Other important information
PARKING: there is a convenient parking at € 5 per day near the Marina.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter pack - 25€
- Deposito cauzionale - 50€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.