Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing and swimming Portovenere and Iittle islads "!
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We leave in the morning that we spend the day until sunset on a boat seeing Portovenere from the sea, the Gulf of La Spezia and the Apuan Alps, sailing and choosing a place to anchor for a swim.
Oceanis 393 Beneteau
It is an ideal boat for 6 people but which can accommodate up to 12, it is a modern boat technically and with a classic aesthetic, it is almost 12 meters long and consists of three double cabins, two bathrooms, kitchen, very bright living area and airy indoor, TV, player with speakers inside and out.
2 cabins and 2 seats in the dinette are available to guests. The skipper will occupy a cabin to ensure maximum privacy.
3 double cabins
Kitchen with oven
Spearfishing equipment and rods
Telephone and satellite internet
Large dinghy with engine
External internal audio system
Colored LED light system
Heating for the winter
Unlimited safety equipment
Our trip starts here
Fezzano, SP, Italia
Friday 16 July from 22:00 until Saturday 17 July at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Fezzano, SP, Italia
Sunday 18 July from 19:00 until Sunday 18 July at 20:00
Reviews of Martino
Other important information
By car daily parking in fezzano 5euro By local bus This outing is daily and participants can bring a backpack for the day. We agree on meals, we can use the kitchen or not, each indicatively must provide for their own nourishment. You can take a shower on board.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.