For travellers aged 18 years old or older.
5 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
10 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Two regions, a territory with an immense heritage: Lunigiana, at the foot of the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines and the Apuan Alps.
- You can book this trip up to 4 days before departure.
- If you wish to book by paying only a deposit, CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE to receive instructions on how to proceed. The balance must be paid within 45 days before departure.
- Room sharing is foreseen for this departure. The price is per person in a triple room . If you wish, you can pay a supplement:
for a double room of 30.00 Euros
for the single room of 100.00 Euros
contact Customer Care to receive the dedicated offer.
TOUR SUITABLE FOR:
Singles and couples who want to discover one of the most evocative landscapes in Italy, in the company of new friends met during the trip. The tour will take place with the presence, for most of the time, of a local guide who will accompany the participants during the excursions and organized activities.
DAY 1 - PONTREMOLI
Welcome to Pontremoli, in the splendid Tuscan Lunigiana! In the afternoon we meet with our new travel companions and with the local guide at the “Il Falco” agripodere where we are staying. This evening a group dinner in a restaurant in the historic center. The day does not end here: after dinner a night tour awaits us in the company of a guide-actor in search of the legendary werewolf of Pontremoli. Our guide tells us the history and popular legends of this locality.
Dinner included. The host structure may vary depending on availability. It is possible to leave your luggage in the structure even before check-in.
DAY 2 - LUNIGIANA
This morning we jump in the saddle with our e-bike tour! We reach the Bike Center of Sorano-Filattiera and begin our ride to discover the villages, wooded areas and castles of Lunigiana. You cannot miss a lunch stop based on local specialties in Bagnone. We return to Pontremoli in the afternoon and enjoy the remaining free time.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included. The e-bike excursion is suitable for everyone thanks to the latest generation bicycle model with pedal assistance.
DAY 3 - PALMARIA ISLAND AND PORTOVENERE
Our journey through Tuscany and Liguria continues: today we head to La Spezia where we embark to reach, in about 20 minutes, the island of Palmaria which is part of the gulf of poets. Once ashore, we leave for a panoramic ring excursion with a view of the scenic gulf, Portovenere, La Spezia and Punta Corvo. Along our way we meet numerous points of interest: Fort Umberto I, the Albini battery, the beach of the seagulls and an abandoned quarry of precious black marble. If you want, you can also take a dip in Punta Secca! Let's go back on board the ferry to reach Portovenere, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, in a few minutes. A guided walk through the village awaits us: we cannot miss the church of San Pietro. We return by ferry to La Spezia.
Breakfast, packed lunch and dinner included. Transfers included. Trekking excursion of medium difficulty lasting 3 hours. In case of bad weather, the program will be as follows: guided tour of the historic center of La Spezia and the naval technical museum of the military arsenal of La Spezia, not included. If possible, transfer to Portovenere with a visit to the village and the church of San Pietro.
DAY 4 - LUNIGIANA
This day smells and tastes different. Today we get to the heart of traditional Lunigiana cuisine! Thanks to an expert local guide, we learn to recognize and collect the spontaneous herbs necessary to make the typical herb cake, the gastronomic symbol of Lunigiana and of the Apennine cuisine. After a cooking demonstration… let's eat! The afternoon is dedicated to free time.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
DAY 5 - VERNAZZA AND MONTEROSSO
Liguria, we are coming! This morning we set off to La Spezia, for our visit to the Cinque Terre. Five fishing villages suspended between land and sea, where time seems to have stopped. Our journey begins with a train ride that from La Spezia leads us to Vernazza, the first of the villages of the Cinque Terre national park. We visit the village, the church of Santa Margherita and take the green-blue path to Monterosso. Once we arrive at our destination we visit the village and continue with a wine tasting of the Cinque Terre in the afternoon. We return to La Spezia by train and then return to Pontremoli.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included. Medium difficulty trekking excursion lasting 2h30min. In case of bad weather, the program will be as follows: transfers will take place exclusively by train and visits to the villages of Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso are foreseen.
DAY 6 - LERICI AND GULF OF POETS
This morning we reach Lerici. Along the bay that connects San Terenzo to Lerici, we arrive at the castle where the instructors await us for the daily activity: canoe tour in the gulf of poets! We paddle between coves and rocks, discovering breathtaking landscapes one wave after another. At the end of the activity we enjoy some free time on the beach. In the late afternoon we return to Pontremoli, in time for tonight's farewell dinner!
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included. In case of bad weather, the program will be as follows: urban trekking along the Via Francigena in Sarzana.
DAY 7 - CAVEZZANA GORDANA - PONTREMOLI
Last awakening in Lunigiana: this morning we reach Cavezzana Gordana from where our adventure begins in the straits of Giaredo, a spectacular canyon in Val Gordana. Today's activity is river trekking, an exploration on foot in the Gordana stream. We walk in and out of the water and also do some dips in the crystal clear waters of the canyon! In the early afternoon we return to Pontremoli and conclude our journey with a tasting at a craft brewery. And with this last toast, we greet and thank our travel companions and the local guide, before returning to their homes of origin. Thanks Lunigiana and Cinque Terre!
Breakfast and lunch included. The river trekking excursion is accessible to everyone; the only requirement is to know how to swim. In case of bad weather, the program will be as follows: “Pontremoli Baroque” tour to discover the palaces and monuments of the historic center.
WHAT THE FEE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in a farmhouse in a double room. If you are not traveling together, we currently recommend that you choose the single room option with supplement. Alternatively, you will share a double room with another traveler in the group.
- B&B treatment plus meals expressly indicated in the program
- Excursions and activities indicated in the program
- Equipment rental for activities
- Transfers indicated in the program
- Local guide in Italian
- Medical / baggage insurance ( including medical expenses for Covid19 contracted while traveling)
- Travel to / from meeting point (Pontremoli)
- Transfers not indicated in the program
- Drinks and meals not expressly indicated in the program
- Personal extras and tips
- Cancellation Insurance (see section "Other useful information")
- Anything not expressly indicated under "What it includes"
10 spots available
per personmore info
Our trip starts here
Pontremoli, MS, Italia
Friday 9 September from 16:00 until Friday 9 September at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Pontremoli, MS, Italia
Thursday 15 September from 17:00 until Thursday 15 September at 19:00
Other important information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXPERIENCE
- All movements not included must be carried out independently with their own means of transport , which could be shared. In case of need, car rentals in the area will be communicated.
- Necessary equipment: sportswear, hiking shoes, bathing suit and personal towel.
- To participate in the proposed water activities it is necessary to know how to swim.
- Remember to bring your valid identity card or passport with an expiry date of no less than 6 months upon entering the country.
- We ask you to report any food allergies and / or intolerances immediately after booking.
- Due to adverse weather conditions, the itinerary may undergo some changes before and / or during the trip.
- Due to the current health emergency and the consequent provisions issued by the local authorities, the itinerary may undergo some changes before and / or during the trip.
- Due to the current health emergency, we advise travelers to bring their own mask, gloves and sanitizing gel.
- To stay in the facilities, to enter some places and to carry out some activities as scheduled, it will be necessary to provide the Green Pass
CANCELLATION INSURANCE :
After making the reservation (balance), you can take out an insurance policy with our partner Imaway . If you choose the "Cancellation" policy, the insurance will reimburse you in the event that you are no longer able to participate in the holiday for reasons of injury and illness (including positive result for the Covid19 swab issued before departure). For more information on the Policy, contact Customer Care.
Attention: the TRAVEL CANCELLATION guarantee is fully effective on condition that the policy is signed: more than thirty calendar days from the expected date of first departure , or, alternatively, if when you book there are less than 30 days to departure, within three days from the booking of the service purchased through Sailsquare .
Cancellations and Refund
- If you book more than 45 days, you can make a down payment of about 30% of the participation fee.
- You will have to pay the balance at least 45 days before the date of departure.
Below, in brief, you will find the terms of cancellation, penalties and refunds.
- 61 days before the departure date: 10% penalty of the total package.
- from 60 to 46 days before the departure date: 30% penalty of the total package.
- from 45 to 31 days before the departure date: 55% penalty of the total package.
- from 30 to 16 days before the departure date: 80% penalty of the total package.
- from 15 to 0 days before the departure date: 100% penalty of the total package
This is a tourist package offered by Tramundi S.r.l., travel and tourism agency, VAT number 05721680873, with registered office in Milan (MI), Via Borromei 6.
Click here to read the Italian version of the General Terms and Conditions of the organizer.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Drinks as stated in the programme
- Activities as stated in the programme
- Insurance coverages as stated in the programme
- Accommodation as stated in the programme
- Equipment as per programme
- Trips as described
- Meals as stated in the programme
- Local Guide
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Flights and transfers from/to the destination
- Individual and/or group local transport
- Meals not listed in the programme
- Personal extras
- Tourist Tax
- All services not mentioned in the programme
- Tutto quanto non espressamente indicato alla voce “Cosa include”
- Bevande non incluse nel programma
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.