Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Traveling to the Gulf of Poets and the Cinque Terre"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Hi everyone. We embark in Viareggio in the morning and reach the Gulf of Poets after about 2 and a half hours of navigation. For lunch we moor near Tellaro.
I generally establish the programs with the guests according to the weather conditions or the preferences of the group, however in the afternoon we sail around the Archipelago with a stop in Portovenere or Palmaria .
We can spend the night at anchor or in port, we decide together. The following day we sail to Vernazza and we can stop and visit the town. In the evening return to Portovenere. The next day we explore the Spezzino Archipelago with a stop at Palmaria Island. After lunch around 3 pm we head for Viareggio.
You are my guests so I'll take care of the aperitifs and cooking!
The length of my boat is 10 meters. There are 3 double cabins and possibly 2 additional seats in the dinette and a bathroom. Supporting is the tender and a SUP.
Our trip starts here
Viareggio, LU, Italia
Friday 3 June from 8:00 until Friday 3 June at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Viareggio, LU, Italia
Sunday 5 June from 18:00 until Sunday 5 June at 20:00
Reviews of Vittorio
Other important information
You arrive at the port by car starting from the construction site area. parking is free.
Bring towels and a sleeping bag especially if we stay in the harbor during the night. I have a small heater but to work it must be at a port socket.
Important thing NO rigid trolleys only soft bags that we can crush and store on the boat.
The galley is already prepared upon departure. Obviously, for those with intolerances or particular preferences, they can easily bring what they want. The same goes for drinks on board, bring whatever you like, according to your tastes.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.