This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
It will be a we dedicated to relaxation and learning the basics of sailing for those who want it.
You can enjoy the first days of summer and the first baths in clear waters.
If you wish and if the weather permits you can sleep in the harbor, there is nothing more beautiful than waking up in the morning and diving into the sea, and drying yourself in the warm morning sun, with a breakfast in the open cockpit.
Sun Odyssey 33.1
Our trip starts here
Genova, GE, Italia
Friday 1 July from 19:00 until Saturday 2 July at 8:00
Our trip ends here
Genova, GE, Italia
Sunday 3 July from 19:00 until Sunday 3 July at 21:00
Other important information
Boarding is easily accessible both by public transport and by highways. As for what to bring, we will hear from you on tel
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.