This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail aboard a comfortable sailing boat with a maximum of five participants. Relaxation, well-being, sea life, emotions and cultural exchange on the Conero Riviera to get to know and share a new, intense and unique experience. We will visit Ancona, the fishermen's caves, Mezzavalle, and the bay of Portonovo from a privileged perspective; for those who want to sail longer we will go to the beach of the two Sisters, Sirolo and Numana. The departure is scheduled at 10.00 while the return will be in the late afternoon at 18.00. By agreeing in advance we can adapt the itinerary and timetables to the needs of the guests. Possibility to consume drinks, snacks and gluten and lactose free food. Free parking inside the Marina Dorica.
We will sail aboard a comfortable 10 m sailing boat, where the romantic, adventurous and cultural content of the old owner, well-known journalist and writer are enhanced.
On board you will find all the comforts you need to spend a day of well-being on the Conero Riviera.
Our trip starts here
Ancona, AN, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 10:00 until Saturday 7 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Ancona, AN, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 18:00 until Saturday 7 August at 18:00
Reviews of Federico
Other important information
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.