Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing where Sardinia and Corsica meet: The Archipelago of Maddalena"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
In the middle of the western Mediterranean, where Corsica and Sardinia are pursued in one of the most seductive sea sections in the world, the Archipelago of Maddalena emerges in all its beauty.
During navigation we will be constantly surrounded by indescribable natural scenarios that have even envied Napoleon, Nelson and Garibaldi. Not to mention, for example, Cala Corsara, located on the island of Spargi, where a fine white beach mingles with a clear crystal clear sea, or the Rosa beach of Budelli island, named after the characteristic color that assumes its sand due to the crumbling of the shells of some marine microorganisms. Bonifacio is finally an obligatory stop for those who choose to visit the Archipelago; the incredible view at the entrance of the harbor, which is accessed through a fjord with white rock walls over 70 meters high, leaves anyone breathless ...
Cyclades 50.4 Beneteau
Boat comfortable, safe, fast and very comfortable. Well looked after in all details, it is the boat suitable for cruising in company. The boat consists of 4 cabins, 4 bathrooms plus the sailor's cabin where the commander will sleep, so that he always has the dinette free of bulk. The presence of 4 bathrooms and 4 cabins always guarantees great comfort for 8 crew members. The outdoor spaces with deck and cockpit are suitable for up to 10 people in comfort. The boat is equipped with external cushions to make comfortable and enjoyable sunshine and cocktail moments after dinner for two chats. The great awnings offer a great shelter from the sun when you want to relax maybe reading a book and listening to some music maybe in the company of a good glass of wine or a fresh drink. It is equipped with three very large refrigerators and two freezers. It is very docile in navigation, but at the same time offers great performance even with light breezes. What to say, a gentle boat that gives unique feelings.
Our trip starts here
Cannigione, OT, Italia
Saturday 23 June from 18:00 until Saturday 23 June at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Cannigione, OT, Italia
Saturday 30 June from 8:00 until Saturday 30 June at 10:00
Reviews of Massimo
Other important information
TIPS ON WHAT TO DO
- Soft and No Wheeled Bag - Suitcase for holiday days - 2-3 Swimsuits - 1 UV Protective T-shirt for snorkeling - 3-4 T-shirts and shorts - 1 long trousers and 2 bermuda for men - 1 long pants and 2 comfortable dresses for ladies - 1 sweatshirt or woolen sweater for the evening - 1 Kway or light waxed - 1 hat or cap - 1-2 long hair elastic - 1 pair of sunglasses - 1 pair 1 pair of flip flops - 1 pair of sandals or shoes to descend to the ground - 1 guest towel and beach towel - personal use drugs - biodegradable shampoo and bath foam
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.