This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Sail and sail with us in the beautiful archipelago of Maddalena and sail aboard a Grand Soleil 43, high-end boat, very robust, fast and stable, you feel much less the rolling and pitching than other boats, so you navigate in maximum comfort and in total relaxation. Equipped with 3 cabins, 6 beds and 2 bathrooms. Enjoy the most beautiful places in Sardinia in good company away from the daily routine. We will sail from Olbia or Portisco on Wednesday, after a welcome toast, the necessary presentations and the delivery of the cabins and visit the most beautiful places in the archipelago including Porto Rotondo, Porto Cervo, La Maddalena, Bonifacio, Santa Teresa di Gallura, where We will try to stop for baths in unique coves where the sea is crystal clear, Porto San Paolo.
The program could change course depending on the weather or crew needs.
The crew will consist of max 6 people excluding the skipper / owner.
Our trip starts here
Olbia, OT, Italia
Wednesday 15 August from 10:00 until Wednesday 15 August at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Olbia, OT, Italia
Sunday 19 August from 8:00 until Sunday 19 August at 9:00
Reviews of Roberto
Other important information
The navigation, when possible, will take place sailing, to enjoy the wind, the sound of the sea, which is the real pleasure of sailing.
Given the mild climate we recommend, in addition to trousers, t-shirts, sweatshirt, rain jacket, shoes to be used only by boat with white sole.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.