For travellers aged 25 years old or older.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "August in the paradise of La Maddalena and southern Corsica"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
On board of a prestigious sail boat we will sail in the name of relax between the wonderful islands in the mouths of Bonifacio , the Costa Smeralda and the south of Corsica , where the wind never fails.
Stunning bays from the turquoise and Caribbean sea will welcome us, surrounded by rocks sculpted by the wind and immersed in the scent of myrtle, the sun and the stars will be our roofs.
We will move between one island and another through short and fun sailing, we will sleep in paradisiacal coves and we will visit suggestive coastal villages.
Grand Soleil 48
- 14,65 m
Our trip starts here
Olbia, OT, Italia
Saturday 17 August from 18:00 until Saturday 17 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Olbia, OT, Italia
Saturday 24 August from 7:00 until Saturday 24 August at 10:00
Reviews of Stefano
Other important information
Embarkation and disembarkation is foreseen in the port of Olbia, easily reachable by air and ferry.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.