This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week in contact with the beauties of the sea in the Natural Park of the Maddalena Archipelago and South Corsica on board two comfortable and new sailing boats and in the company of new friends. You sail in Flottiglia to discover the treasures of the islands located in the Bocche di Bonifacio, between Corsica and Sardinia. La Maddalena, the largest island, is surrounded by Caprera, Santo Stefano, Spargi, Budelli and other small islets that go almost as far as reaching Corsica via the French islands of Cavallo and Lavezzi. We will be a comfortable and brand new Catamaran, Model Lagoon 42, of 2019 with 4 cabins with private bathroom for relaxation, sea and nature in one of the most suggestive area and navigation of Italy. Our embarkation and disembarkation base will be Cannigione, in the center of the Costa Smeralda, a large expanse of golden sand with clear waters and a few miles from the Maddalena Archipelago. Hop aboard with us for a week of sailing and comfort in a sailing catamaran.
Our trip starts here
Cannigione, SS, Italia
Saturday 22 August from 13:00 until Saturday 22 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Cannigione, SS, Italia
Saturday 29 August from 0:00 until Saturday 29 August at 8:00
Reviews of Marianna
Other important information
Cannigione, a hamlet of Arzachena, originally a fishing village, is a renowned tourist village. Its promenade is occupied by the docks of a modern and large port. Cannigione is about 20 km from Olbia and can be easily reached both from the port and from the airport of Olbia, by bus or taxi: The port of Olbia is in a central and well-connected position, easily accessible by car, train, plane or bus. There are many ferry routes that daily connect the mainland with Sardinia and the port of Olbia, specifically from the ports of Livorno, Genoa, Piombino and Civitavecchia. The frequency of the trips is ensured by the shipping companies Moby, Tirrenia and Grimaldi Lines
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Set biancheria obbligatorio all'imbarco euro 25 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.