For travellers from 45 to 60 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Fill your eyes with blue - Sweet crossing from Capraia to Olbia - 2 weeks!"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
From Capraia to Olbia passing by the wonderful beaches of Saint Florent, Calvi Ajaccio, Bocche di Bonifacio and La Maddalena.
A holiday in the crystal clear bays of Corsica and Northern Sardinia following the rhythm of the sun and wind.
A week among the most beautiful shades of blue in the Tyrrhenian Sea.
Note: even if it is a crossing, it will not be a race as we will take 2 weeks to respect each other's times!
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43
Boat desired for a lifetime and finally in my possession.
A comfortable boat, ideal for a holiday without giving up a good step in sailing.
The boat was subjected to a refiting work between 2019 and 2020.
All internal cushions redone and rigging redone.
New Bimini top and Spray hood
Our trip starts here
Capraia Isola, LI, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 17:00 until Saturday 7 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Olbia, Province of Sassari, Italy
Saturday 21 August from 8:00 until Saturday 21 August at 9:00
Reviews of Max
Other important information
Capraia is easily reached by ferry, 2.30 hours from Livorno.
The intention is to experience the sea as much as possible without hours and hours of sailing.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Carburante, porto di partenza e di arrivo
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.