Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Maddalena archipelago cruise and South Corsica | A vacation to learn!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
The Maddalena archipelago is the ideal place to hoist the sails and sail, a true paradise for sailing lovers, a wild environment that has always attracted sailors from all over the world eager to discover this sea of incomparable beauty. For whom the holiday is suitable: You don't need to be an expert navigator, but for the more curious, our skippers will be happy to involve you in running the boat. However, the spirit of the holiday remains that of living and following the rhythms of nature, sailing and learning! A sailing holiday is a unique way to "experience the sea from the sea". Every day we will give ourselves a different horizon, we will get used to hearing only the sound of the wind on the sails and the flow of water on the boat. We will explore enchanting coves accessible only from the sea, always immersed in a wild and uncontaminated nature.
Grand Soleil 39
Our trip starts here
Olbia, SS, Italia
Saturday 13 August from 17:00 until Sunday 14 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Olbia, SS, Italia
Saturday 20 August from 10:00 until Saturday 20 August at 10:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
Summer on a sailing-boat? you need several things, liters of suncream and dark glasses are not enough, you could need having a sweater, a windbreaker and a nice scarf to wrap around your neck while sailing and the breeze refreshes at dusk. The underwater mask and a nice book are pleasing. Sleeping bag, bed sheet, cushion cover ... all of a while. Beware though, boat life is always basic. In doubt ... let home what does not enter in your sail sack, to have fun and feel good we won't need so much!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.