This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The first pearl that will be visited will be the island of Capraia-cala Rossa.
Subsequently, sailing under the stars between the Tuscan archipelago and Corsica, we will land in Lavezzi. Small paradise in the middle of the Strait of Bonifacio.
From here the navigation between the shades of blue and turquoise of the islands of Santa Maria, Spargi, Caprera, Mortorio, Tavolara, etc. will begin. until you reach Cala Gonone and Cala luna. The days will be dedicated to relaxation, sun, swimming, navigation and lots of sea.
Sun Fast 3600
Our trip starts here
Lavagna, GE, Italia
Saturday 6 August from 11:00 until Saturday 6 August at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Cagliari, CA, Italia
Sunday 14 August from 19:00 until Sunday 14 August at 24:00
Reviews of Massimiliano
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.