This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Sardinia, Corsica and even more…we can offer you the holiday you have always dreamt of…beautiful beaches, wonderful sunsets, amazing landscapes, nice company and the possibility to choose your personal route, according to winds and sea currents. If you love the ocean and want to live a new experience, our sailing boat could become your “floating house”for a while. Furthermore you will also discover new places and cultures. You will also have the chance to practice all the activities you want, as snorkeling, fishing, or just laying down sunbathing and relaxing.
Our trip starts here
Olbia, OT, Italia
Sunday 3 July from 10:00 until Sunday 3 July at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Olbia, OT, Italia
Saturday 9 July from 9:00 until Saturday 9 July at 17:00
Reviews of Rodrigo e Giulia
Other important information
The itinerary is obviously flexible depending on winds and currents, and also on our guests desires. We can choose the route together day by day, or decide it before your arrival. The boat now is in Alghero, a nice city in the north west of Sardinia, easily achievable by plane (the nearest airport called Fertilia is 20 min. more or less by bus or taxi), or by ferry (there are several ferries you can catch from mainland to Sardinia; the nearest stops at Porto Torres, there you can catch a bus or a taxi, 40 min more or less). Please contact us for more information. Thanks. Giulia e Rodrig
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.