For travellers from 18 to 99 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Weekend of the Immaculate Ski & Fun - SKIPASS / OPEN BAR INCLUDED"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
LAST SINGLE PLACE MAN AVAILABLE (NO WOMAN, NO COUPLES)
IMAGINE A FLOTTLE ... ON THE SNOW!
From 6 to 8 December 2019 you can't miss the most anticipated winter event of the year: fun, skiing, games, evenings, apres-ski until sunset .
You will meet many new friends or meet the people you met during a boating holiday. Come in company with those who do not yet know the Sailsquare world or "get on board" alone, it will be the perfect opportunity to meet new people and return home with a beautiful smile on your face and new friends with whom to share new experiences and holidays . From Friday evening to Sunday there won't be a free moment: during the day organized runs and games, in the evening we eat and celebrate , all seasoned with the inevitable apres-ski on the slopes.
NB: If you book with a friend or friend, contact the skipper to tell him to reserve a double room for you!
PRICE AND DISCOUNT
All this at a FINAL price that makes your head spin, just € 199!
The price includes:
- 2 nights in 3 * hotel in a double room (shared with another guest)
- Bed linen and towels
- 2 breakfasts
- 2 buffet dinners
- 1 daily ski pass
- open bar formula usable during Friday's Welcome party and Saturday's After Party
- Bracelet that allows access to all organized tournaments and games, free admission to parties and all Club to Club venues, discounts on equipment rental, shops, restaurants (a check book will be delivered at check-in with listed all the agreed activities).
- Accident insurance (does not include accidents on the slopes)
The price does NOT include:
- return journey
- Tourist tax (€ 1 2 per day per person)
FRIDAY DECEMBER 6th
- Check-in at the Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta - Torre Rossa
- Buffet dinner (available until 10.30pm)
- music and open bar at the hotel - themed Welcome Party at the Tabata disco
SATURDAY 7th DECEMBER
- Skiing and games organized on the slopes (snow volleyball, beer pong, sled tournament)
- Apres-ski on the slopes at the pub La Gargote
- Buffet dinner
- Music and open bar at the hotel - Christmas Trash Party at the 10HP discopub - Club to Club: many venues located in Sestriere will be ready to host us with many different types of evenings (90s, revival, indie, rock, commercial)
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8th
- Ski and for those who want to relax in the hotel pool / sauna
- Greetings and departures
HOW TO REACH SESTRIERE
- Carsharing : 2 weeks before the event a group chat will be created to facilitate those who want to share the trip, in order to save money and travel in company! In this type of event, with many participants, it is the most economical and fun method.
- Train + Bus : plan your trip on the Trenitalia website. The arrival station to enter is "Oulx-Cesana-Claviere-Sestriere". Once arrived in Oulx, buses are available every half hour for Sestriere (the journey time from Oulx to Sestriere is 45 minutes, see the page http://www.sadem.it/media/6376/000285.pdf for timetables) . The bus arrives in Via Pinerolo 12 in Sestriere, which is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
THE STRUCTURES AND THE COMPREHENSIVE
The overnight stay will be at the Grand Hotel Duchi D'Aosta , a structure entirely dedicated to the guests of this event. The 3-star hotel has double rooms with private facilities, telephone, safes, hairdryer, color TV, heating. The structure is located on the slopes of the Via Lattea district.
Sestriere is located in the heart of the Vialattea , the largest ski area in Northwestern Italy, composed of five Piedmontese towns, Sestriere, Sauze d'Oulx, Sansicario, Cesana, Claviere and the French Montgenevre and has 211 slopes, all connected to skis , for a linear extension of over 400 Km , mostly covered also by a capillary programmed artificial snow system, with 9 accumulation basins.
Check out the crew!
Our trip starts here
Sestriere, TO, Italia
Friday 6 December from 16:00 until Friday 6 December at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Sestriere, TO, Italia
Sunday 8 December from 16:00 until Sunday 8 December at 18:00
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Half board
- Activities as stated in the programme
- Open Bar
- Platform booking fee (5%)
- Insurance coverages as stated in the programme
Not included in the price.
- Flights and transfers from/to the destination
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Tourist Tax
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.