Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Share our experience of sailing around the beautiful Pontine islands aboard a unique classic schoone"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week of relaxing, swimming and sailing around Ponza, aboard a classic schooner. Good mood aboard. Langages spoken can be italian, english, french and spanish.
Bathrooms: 1 bow and 1 stern. 2 seats in the dinette. The skipper sleeps in a separate crew cabin.
Our trip starts here
Ponza, LT, Italia
Saturday 4 August from 16:00 until Saturday 4 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Ponza, LT, Italia
Saturday 11 August from 8:00 until Saturday 11 August at 12:00
Reviews of Alessio
Other important information
If it's your first time on board a sailing vessel, you could learn some about the sea and sailing... And please no hard luggage, and don't bring to much on board. thank you.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.