Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Share our experience of sailing around the beautiful Pontine islands aboard a unique classic schoone"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week of relaxing, swimming and sailing around Ponza, aboard a classic schooner. Good mood aboard. Langages spoken can be italian, english, french and spanish.
Bathrooms: 1 bow and 1 stern. 2 seats in the dinette.
The skipper sleeps in a separate sailor's cabin.
Our trip starts here
Ponza, LT, Italia
Saturday 4 August from 16:00 until Saturday 4 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Ponza, LT, Italia
Saturday 11 August from 8:00 until Saturday 11 August at 12:00
Reviews of Alessio
Other important information
If it's your first time on board a sailing vessel, you could learn some about the sea and sailing... And please no hard luggage, and don't bring to much on board. thank you.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.