This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome at board!
I suggest you change your habits and try a new experience. This weekend is the perfect opportunity to start a weekend on a sailing boat!
- Friday evening the appointment is at 18 at the port of departure, the Marina di Nettuno . The time to load the galley and you will leave for the Pontine islands with a navigation of about 4 hours. You will dine in navigation or on arrival in Palmarola , depending on the time. Anchor in Palmarola for the night.
- Saturday morning breakfast on board and day dedicated to baths, relaxation and some excursion to the caves and wanting to land. In the afternoon, sailing to Ponza , where we will arrive for aperitif time. Guests can go ashore for an aperitif, a walk and dinner in one of the island's many restaurants. Overnight on board.
- Sunday morning breakfast on board or on the ground. Morning dedicated to sailing and swimming. Lunch on board and return to Nettuno for about 18.
A real sailboat comfortable and fast. Safe and performing
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Friday 14 June from 18:00 until Friday 14 June at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 16 June from 18:00 until Sunday 16 June at 20:00
Reviews of Roberto
Other important information
The holiday at Pontine is a must for sailing holidays. Navigation is relatively short in a stretch of sea that in the spring season is relatively quiet and moderately ventilated. The program can be easily adapted to the weather situation, as the archipelago offers safe shelters in almost all conditions.
Comfortable clothing is recommended, suitable for a rather variable climate and temperature.
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Full board
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.