For travellers from 20 to 50 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Long weekend in Ponza and Palmarola with 2 boats"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The rhythms of the holiday will be a mix of relaxation and fun: it will be mandatory to take a dip in each of the most beautiful bays of Ponza and Palmarola , in the evening we will be in the front row at KiBar for a breathtaking aperitif above Chiaia di Luna with the sun that will escape away behind the island of Palmarola;
the boarding is on Thursday evening so as to have time to get to know each other and relax in view of the early Friday morning departure; we will route to Palmarola where we will spend the day: in the evening we will be in Ponza moored comfortable in the pier to get off the ground and spend the evening. On Saturday we will swim in some of the most beautiful bays of the island and in the evening we will be moored in the pier to get off the ground.
Sunday early morning we go to Palmarola where we will stay in the bay until early afternoon, then sail to return to the port in Nettuno around 18 on Sunday evening.
It is a very comfortable boat with 5 cabins and 3 bathrooms all electric, at most 8 boarding guests so that it remains a cabin for the skipper and in the boat everything is tidier and more comfortable.
The boat is in excellent condition, nothing is left to chance, here are the main features:
- 220V current in all cabins;
- Inverter to always have electricity to recharge the mobile phones;
- 4 Kw generator;
- 60l / h water maker;
- 32 "television;
- Tender over 3 meters high keel Highfiled (new);
- Cushions in cockpit and full bow;
- I can provide sets of sheets and towels;
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Thursday 13 June from 18:00 until Thursday 13 June at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 16 June from 17:00 until Sunday 16 June at 19:00
Reviews of Andrea
Other important information
The appointment for boarding is at the Marina di Nettuno, the Marina di Nettuno is located right in the center of the town and 200 meters from the train station: there are trains leaving every hour from Termini Station and the time taken to make Rome - Neptune is less than an hour.
If you want to reach Nettuno by car from Rome, the recommended exit on Via Pontina is "Velletri-Nettuno-Campoverde" (3rd exit of Nettuno), from here continue towards Nettuno and you will arrive just behind the Marina avoiding passing through Anzio and Neptune who are always quite congested with traffic; to park the car, just outside the port there are only blue stripes, you have to move 200/300 meters to find streets with free parking.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.