This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I would like to set sail from Nettuno for Friday lunchtime so as to arrive in Ponza in the second afternoon. We possibly moor at the arch where we spend the night at anchor. On Saturday we move weather permitting, elsewhere to then return near the Frontone if you wish to go ashore, remember that Ponza has restrictions on landing. You can reach the mainland by shuttle service costing around 10 euros per person. Sunday we move to Palmarola from where around 13, 14 we set sail for Nettuno where I plan to arrive between 18 and 20.
Grand Soleil 43
My boat refurbished last winter, engine, internal rigging redone, in addition to the normal on-board equipment, is equipped with tender and sup board.
If you wish, you can also organize short holidays with our four-legged friends.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Friday 31 July from 10:00 until Friday 31 July at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 2 August from 18:00 until Sunday 2 August at 21:00
Reviews of Fabrizio
Other important information
The port of Nettuno and easily accessible by private and public transport, the railway station is about 300 meters from the port entrance. A tender with electric motor, fins and masks is available on board as well as a sup board.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lavaggio biancheria, sanificazione barca 40 ieri totali
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.