This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
First embarkation from Fiumicino in the morning of Friday and possible second embarkation in Nettuno in the afternoon with schedules and modalities to be granted according to the requirements.
Departure to Palmarola with aperitif at sunset and subsequent dinner on the boat, first night at anchor in the beautiful waters of the island with night baths, music and relaxation. During the following days we will plan together with the crew the visit to the most beautiful coves and inlets of Ponza and Palmarola , such as: cala Brigantina, Cala del Porto, the Cathedral, L'Arco Naturale, Lucia Rosa etc etc. We will choose the most beautiful coves to admire the sunset and to plan the descent to earth to enjoy the splendid landscape of the town of Ponza.
The boat is equipped with all comforts, hot shower inside and out, fridge, oven, etc. As usual I will make sure that your sailing holiday is a wonderful experience. I wait on board !!!
Bavaria 39 Cruiser
Our trip starts here
Fiumicino, RM, Italia
Friday 6 September from 10:00 until Friday 6 September at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Fiumicino, RM, Italia
Sunday 8 September from 20:00 until Sunday 8 September at 23:00
Reviews of Marco
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.