This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Do not miss the opportunity to spend the bridge of Saints Peter and Paul between Ponza and Palmarola ! The crystal clear waters , the incredible transparent backdrops full of colors and life will make you think of exotic destinations rather than a body of water off the coast of Lazio.
Prepare your handbag and sail with us !
This year, in light of the measures for the containment of CoVid-19 and the MIT guidelines that provide for compliance with the distance of one meter on board for non-cohabitants and that, therefore, only cohabitants can share the cabin , it will be available the only full boat option with a maximum of four people , consisting of two cohabiting couples or a cohabiting family unit , to which we will dedicate the stern area of the boat, or two double cabins and a bathroom.
To reduce contacts as much as possible and to make you fully enjoy your holiday we offer the all-inclusive formula , in which we think of everything, from the galley to the kitchen , and you will only have to think about having fun and relaxing on board, limiting the landing on the ground .
For the other measures that we will take to prevent infection with CoVid-19, consult the " Other useful information " section.
We will meet on the afternoon of Friday 26 June at the marina of Nettuno . If by 7 pm all the guests have arrived and the weather permits, we will leave immediately for Palmarola , where we will arrive after about 5-6 hours of sailing. Alternatively, we will have dinner on the ground in Nettuno and leave at night (you can continue to sleep) in order to arrive at your destination on Saturday morning around 9 am.
According to your preferences and weather conditions we will visit enchanting bays such as Cala Spermaturo , Cala Brigantina or Cala O 'Francese in Palmarola or Arco Naturale , Chiaia di Luna , Lucia Rosa or Cala Feola in Ponza. On Monday morning, after the last dives, we will leave towards Nettuno around 12 to arrive in port by 18 .
It will be a holiday of nature and relaxation , with aperitifs at sunset , dinners under the stars and nights in the bay lulled by the waves . Anyone who wants to can get closer to the world of sailing or improve their boat management. Those who just want to relax with a good book or sunbathe can do it, the important thing is that everything takes place with education and respect for others.
Whether you have never been on a boat, or you are an expert navigator, this early summer bridge on a sailing boat will give you emotions, fun and relaxation, and you will be looking forward to returning on board!
NB : the program is to be considered indicative as it is subject to the current marine weather conditions.
Beneteau Oceanis 411 Clipper
The Oceanis 411 Clipper was one of the best-selling boats by Beneteau for its particular cruise characteristics, such as the wide spaces, the internal brightness and the livability in general also given by the generous height in the various environments. This boat in particular is equipped with four double cabins (three double and one with two single bunk beds) and two bathrooms, a large dinette with a "U" bench and sofa (convertible into two more beds), the kitchen a walled (large cockpit fridge, gas cooker with overhead oven, sink with 2 trays, large countertop) and a comfortable chart table. Another feature of the dinette is the brightness coming from the numerous portholes that also ensure good ventilation. Outside the cockpit is also large and welcoming, with a table in the center with a fixed body and side wings that can be folded down. The helmsman's seat is lowered to facilitate access to the large aft deck, convenient for entry into the water and on the tender where you can take a shower ... or just relax. The tanbuccio and the cockpit are protected by spray hood and bimini while the bridge, towards the prura offers several sunbathing areas. There is everything so you can enjoy your stay in the boat, in the name of comfort, relaxation and fun. Alice and Andrea will be happy to welcome you on board!
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Friday 26 June from 16:00 until Friday 26 June at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Monday 29 June from 16:00 until Monday 29 June at 17:00
Reviews of Andrea
Other important information
MEASURES ADOPTED TO PREVENT COVID-19 CONTACT
- Boarding of maximum 4 people (2 cohabiting couples or a cohabiting family) to whom the whole aft area is dedicated: 2 double cabins and 1 bathroom.
- Before boarding we will clean and sanitize the entire boat according to the circular of the Ministry of Health n. 17644 of May 22, 2020 .
- On board there will be all the products to periodically sanitize the surfaces, hand sanitizer gel, disposable latex gloves and surgical masks to be provided to guests if they do not have them.
- The body temperature (at boarding and daily) will be measured for the crew and all guests using an infrared front thermometer. The temperature will be noted in the logbook.
- Before boarding, a self-certification is also required in which to declare whether in the previous 14 days you have been in a condition of potential contagion and if symptoms have occurred.
- The crew will undergo a periodic test of positivity to CoVid-19 while no test is required from the guests, even if the presentation of a negative test to CoVid-19 carried out a few days before boarding and to be attached to the self-certification would be what much appreciated by the crew.
- The sheets , pillowcases and towels that we will provide will be washed and sanitized in the laundry room and delivered in a sealed envelope upon embarkation. The guests will make the beds.
- For this deck we offer the all-inclusive formula, also including the galley service : upon boarding, guests will find all the galley already stowed on board, thus avoiding having to go to the supermarket.
- Upon boarding the guests, equipped with their own PPE ( mask and gloves ), are asked to reach the boat as soon as possible , avoiding to stop on the dock or in other areas of the Marina.
- Once you get to the boat you will have to take off your shoes and put them in a bag or envelope before you can get on board. On board, only clean and sanitized shoes, slippers or flip-flops may be used (for a possible landing on the ground, shoes other than those used on board will be used).
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.