This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We set sail from Nettuno at 14:00 to head towards the Pontine Islands. We will arrive in Palmarola in the evening where we will anchor the most protected cove.
On Saturday morning we will dedicate it to admire the enchanting coves and caves that Palmarola offers, and then head for Ponza, where we will admire some of them including the famous stacks of Lucia Rosa, Cala Feola, Capo Bianco, Chiaia di Luna, the natural arch and Cala Felci.In the evening you can anchor to the anchorage at the Frontone or in the port.
On Sunday morning we will head for Palmarola and continue to admire this wild, unspoiled and magical island: we will visit Cala del Porto, Cala Brigantina .
We will head to the mainland to arrive at the port of Nettuno around 15:00 on Sunday.
The boat is a Beneteau Oceanis 440 with 4 cabins and 2 bathrooms (one electric and one manual), approved for 10 people.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Friday 4 September from 14:00 until Friday 4 September at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 6 September from 15:00 until Sunday 6 September at 17:00
Reviews of Dario
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.