This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Rugged coasts and gorgeous bays reachable only from the sea, are the setting for a unique and unforgettable holiday, where only you will be the undisputed protagonists. Pontine islands: An archipelago of six large islands in the Tyrrhenian Sea, off the coast of the Gulf of Gaeta. The largest island is Ponza, but the archipelago also includes the islands of Ventotene, Palmarola, Zannone, Gavi and Santo Stefano. Those who love the sea life will find in the Pontine Islands the ideal place to spend their holidays.The island of Ponza has got dozens of beaches and coves: among the most famous, the sandy and glowing Chiaia di Luna beach, the one of Lucia Rosa, loved for its sunsets, the bay of Cala Fèola with its natural pools, and the beach of Frontone, where many go with the small boats for the aperitif. Magnificent islands, where the tourist accommodation is focused on every need, but where nature, sea and landscape are always the main attractions.
The boat is a beautiful 50 foot equipped for solid and fast high-altitude sailing with plenty of space for everyone. There are 2 large refrigerators that will allow us to comfortably keep the galley, a generator, a tender with outboard, a shower in the cockpit, where there is also a sunbathing awning, and cushions.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Monday 3 August from 9:00 until Monday 3 August at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 9 August from 16:00 until Sunday 9 August at 17:00
Reviews of Stefano
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.