For travellers from 30 to 60 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Pontine Islands in 20 meters catamaran with private bathroom"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week of relaxation on the large catamaran with unimaginable spaces!
Ponza, Palmarola and Ventotene are beautiful islands and offer many bays to be discovered. Our style is very familiar, the boat will be your home, it will be a period of life, not just a holiday, we will have the opportunity to meet new friends and experience the sea by completely immersing ourselves in a dimension out of time.
In Ponza, you can arrive from Formia, Terracina and Anzio, you must definitely book your ticket in summer.
Light clothing, soft bag, swimwear, sunscreen and sunglasses, you won't need much more!
Catamarano In Legno
A vintage sail catamaran, comfortable and easy to live. Along 20 meters and wide 9, it offers an unimaginable surface of life. It is a perfect boat to organize holidays, parties and aperitifs, anchor in unreachable places, in front of the natural paradises that the Mediterranean offers. The large spaces allow you to find a moment of privacy and silence while sailing, a comfortable place to sunbathe. The presence of six bathrooms, of which four private (in double cabins) make this boat particularly comfortable. This feature eliminates one of the major problems of boat life: the sharing of toilet! Cooking on board is a pleasure: the kitchen, as large as an apartment, allows you to cook in the company of the rest of the crew. The catamaran spaces also allow you to dine and dine together around the table. Sailing on this authentic boat means getting into a unique dimension, and having a great vacation! The on-board atmosphere is created by the group in complete freedom, each one makes its own way of being. The commander and crew are fellow travelers, not just skippers! You will feel, at the same time, free and integral to the life of the boat. Every day, together, it will build time to spend. In the evening you go down to the discovery of enchanting villages, the night is often spent in work, savoring the silence, the freedom and the unimaginable excitement of diving in the open sea early in the morning just awake.
Our trip starts here
Ponza, LT, Italia
Monday 24 August from 10:00 until Monday 24 August at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Ponza, LT, Italia
Sunday 30 August from 16:00 until Sunday 30 August at 17:00
Reviews of Enrico
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Quota delle spese accessorie euro 100 a persona: include carburante (gasolio e benzina per tender e generatore), lenzuola, prodotti biologici per la pulizia della barca, rifornimento acqua.
- Cambusa per circa 15 -20 euro al giorno a persona per cui si stima una spesa totale di circa 150 euro
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.