Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Weekend in Ponza and Palmarola, 2 nights. Half board included"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Day 1, Friday: We find ourselves on the Neptune boat, and we will leave for Palmarola, where we will stop for a swim and dinner, defined by Jacques Cousteau as the most beautiful island in the Mediterranean. We will drop anchor in one of the beautiful bays, to wake up the next morning in what many call a true paradise. Day 2, Saturday: After breakfast we will go to see the Grotte di Mezzogiorno. In the afternoon we move to Ponza with the possibility of going ashore. Day 3, Sunday: After spending the night anchored in some beautiful bay, such as Cala di Lucia Rosa or the Arco Naturale, we will stop at the Cathedrals of Palmarola, a place that leaves anyone breathless with its charm. In the early afternoon we return to Neptune. For more information do not hesitate to contact me. The program may vary according to the weather and the needs of the crew
Gulet of 24 meters, entirely refitted in 2019
5 cabins with private bathroom and air conditioning.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Friday 18 September from 14:00 until Friday 18 September at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Napoli, NA, Italia
Sunday 20 September from 17:00 until Sunday 20 September at 20:00
Reviews of Nicola
Other important information
All you have to do is bring your personal effects and costume, you will find everything else on board. We take care of everything.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.