This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Imagine waking up one morning, climbing three steps, placing your feet on the teak in the cockpit and looking around: the blue water of a bay, the fragrant Mediterranean scrub, the breeze that ruffles your hair, a seagull wishing you a good morning, Where are you? On vacation on a sailing boat!
One-Off Alluminio Flush-Deck Scattolin Cantieri Frat.lli Griggio
Oceanic boat built for Giovanni Soldini by Dr. Domenico Ranalli, solid, performing and safe. The deck is totally flat and made of teak, without any kind of obstacles, large and complete cushions as a sundeck.
Equipped with a double awning for the hottest hours and a comfortable cockpit to gather to eat.
Rigid keel and 15hp outboard tender.
Cozy and pleasant below deck with every kind of comfort. Full onboard instrumentation, armed for the ocean.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Saturday 31 July from 17:00 until Saturday 31 July at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 9:00 until Saturday 7 August at 10:00
Reviews of Gianni
Other important information
The first rule to remember is never contest the decisions of the commander. He must guarantee the safety of all, and therefore the decisions taken in this regard should never be contested, unless are completely devoid of common sense. The duties on board must be divided equally to each member of the crew according to their possibilities. For reasons of security and peaceful coexistence, each member must keep order on the boat. Personal items must be kept in the personal, uncommon spaces, in order to avoid disagreements and situations that endanger the safety of those present. Try to live situations of tension with a minor "heaviness", as bad moods create a bad climate in spaces very limited. Soft luggage is recommended.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- LENZUOLA 15,00 EURO A PERSONA
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.