Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "WE in Ponza and Palmarola, for those who want to be comfortable"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
First swimming in June.
Our rhythms will be a mix of relaxation and fun .
in fact we will not miss anything; it will be mandatory to take a dip in each of the most beautiful bays of Ponza and Palmarola .
Grand Soleil 46.3 - Cantiere Del Pardo
Grand Soleil 46.3 owner in configuration three double cabins and two bathrooms with shower. The boat has Teak deck and blue livery. The large sail surface allows you to navigate easily around the 7.5 knots even with winds not suitable for inexperienced people or neophyte sailors. It is equipped with all the comforts such as the watermaker that guarantees fresh water directly from the sea and a photovoltaic panel that allows the use of devices without having to economise on the power supplied by the powerful Mastervolt batteries. The bathrooms are both electric (to understand just push a button in place of the much hated pump). Stuffing kitchen with stove and oven for not always having a snack but if needed to prepare a real gourmet dinner. For shade, it provides a custom awning that goes from tree to paterazzo to offer cover for those who want it.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Friday 11 June from 14:00 until Friday 11 June at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 13 June from 18:00 until Sunday 13 June at 19:00
Reviews of Livio
Other important information
Hello, between June and July the weather is almost always mild;
I recommend that you bring some warm clothing such as sweatpants, a sweatshirt, terry socks and a windbreaker to protect yourself from the humidity of the evening. Put everything in a soft bag that can be folded (no rigid trolley with wheels etc). Also bring a hat and goggles to protect yourself from the sun and if you are the first tan also a sunscreen.
PREVENTION AND SANITIZATION MEASURES FOLLOWING THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY
1) for each new boarding, the boat is sanitized, in all its environments
2) at boarding the temperature is measured
3) in addition to normal cleansing and cleaning products, a product for daily disinfection and sanitation will be available in all common areas
4) the result of the swab is requested
NB: the holiday is suitable for families / groups with children over the age of 7, only if the whole boat is booked.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola- 10€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.