Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Pontine as you've never seen Ponza palmarola Ventotene"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
On board you will find me or the skipper Roberto S. , a trusted skipper with whom I have been collaborating for some time.
Those who know it love it, it is one of the most fascinating islands in Central Italy, despite its modest size.
Eugenio Montale dedicated a few verses to her, defining it as a paradise on earth. Much water has passed under the bridge since then, but Ponza is still a paradise
A meeting point between culture, fun and freedom, this island of colorful shades is lively, wild and rich in history, perfect for a fun-filled holiday
A must of my holidays are the aperitif at the Ki-Bar, from which we will see the sunset.
The aperitif at the Trapani bar, a meeting point for all the Ponzesi both in the morning and in the evening.
Stage from the "French" to the island of Palmarola
Diving in the natural pools of Cala Feola.
Cena dal Nazareno, in my humble opinion the best restaurant on the island.
We will arrive in Palmarola at the so-called Cathedrals: you will wake up with the feeling of looking at Notre-Dame.
Very large majestic high ocean safe with huge sunbathing and enough living space for 15 people 4 cabins and a huge dinette 2 entrances for the deck
All tall rooms plus 2 meters 2 bathrooms
External and internal music kitchen with fridge and tender and auxiliary engine
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Monday 2 August from 11:00 until Monday 2 August at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 8 August from 14:00 until Sunday 8 August at 22:00
Reviews of Andrea
Other important information
No trolley !!!! No animals !!!!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.