For travellers up to 45 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "By catamaran to the Pontine islands ... with a super price !!"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Super offer !!
Visit the Islands at an incredible price aboard a Lagoon 421 catamaran with 4 double cabins and 4 bathrooms with separate shower and electric toilet. It will never happen again !!
Attention : before boarding, an unsanitary swab is required, carried out no more than 48 hours before boarding.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Tuesday 29 June from 19:00 until Tuesday 29 June at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Saturday 3 July from 9:00 until Saturday 3 July at 10:00
Reviews of Andrea
Other important information
Nettuno is easily reachable by train from Roma Termini. the railway station is a few minutes from the tourist port. The baggage must be of a soft type. On board you wear boat shoes or go barefoot. Fins mask and snorkel recommended. The itinerary may vary on the basis of weather conditions. before departure an explanatory briefing will be made on all the activities and responsibilities of both the conductor and the crew in order to enjoy the holiday safely also in compliance with the "covid" regulations. Vaccine OR swab done 48 hours before boarding
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- LENZUOLA DA PORTARE CON SE
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.