Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Seven days in the Pontine islands with a meditation option on a sailing boat"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This year among the splendid waters of the Pontine islands, surrounded by the energy of the sea, the wind, the scents of the Mediterranean scrub, we offer you a novelty: MEDITATION IN SAILBOAT , with a certified teacher by the National ATMAN Association.
What better place to practice meditation techniques and find yourself in complete relaxation?
The life on board, the sharing of spaces, the possibility to participate in the maneuvers for the management of the boat, assisted by the skipper, will offer us ideas for guided active meditation .
In the splendid coves, on the sand, at sunset we will experience various meditation techniques of Indian, Tibetan and Christian traditions.
- relax the body and get to know the breath
- observe and understand thought
- learn to concentrate by developing the mind
- fundamentals of meditation
- meditation and color
- meditation and sound
- meditation and soul, knowing the best part of oneself.
The meditation option on the boat is 20 euros per day per person
Monday : boarding at 5 pm. Departure for the islands at 6 pm. Arrival in Palmarola around 10 pm. Anchorage at Cala del Porto or Cala Spermaturo.
Tuesday : patrols of the entire island. In the late afternoon we head towards Ponza port where we will spend the night at anchor in the Frontone bay.
Wednesday : breakfast and departure to discover the island, a day of complete freedom.
Thursday : departure for Ventotene. We will arrive around lunchtime and we will go to anchor in front of the town.
Friday : breakfast ashore to explore the village. Once we leave the mooring, we will go around the whole of Ventotene. We will sleep in the harbor in a quiet anchorage.
Saturday : departure for Zannone. In the afternoon we will head for Ponza where we will anchor and go ashore.
Sunday : visit to the natural pools of cala Feola. Departure towards Nettuno where we will moor in the evening.
Monday: breakfast, luggage preparation and see you next holiday!
Oceanis 440 Beneteau
The boat is an Oceanis 440 Beneteau. It has 4 double cabins and two bathrooms, one of which is electric. the kitchen is equipped with cookware and dishes. The cockpit and dinette are large and comfortable.
Wind power plant, sup, tender with outboard.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Monday 22 August from 14:00 until Monday 22 August at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Monday 29 August from 8:00 until Monday 29 August at 10:00
Reviews of Mirko
Other important information
No trolley, soft bags are better.
Bring your own masks.
Bring pillowcases, sheets or a sleeping bag.
Shoes with white sole.
Protective sun cream.
The skipper does not participate in the expenses of the holiday.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tessera socio-assicurativa 10€
- Opzione meditazione in barca 20€ al giorno a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.