This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Nature, Sea and Wind are the prerogatives of a holiday in sailing in the Pontine archipelago. The crystal clear and enchanting sparse will give you unforgettable emotions and colors. Holiday in Ponza reconciles the relaxation in the bays with nightlife and fine restaurants available on the island. Short navigations will make us move to dream coves where you can relax in the sun or venture into enchanting explorations of the seabed or of the multitude of inlets and sea caves, "il Core", "L'Arco naturale", Chiaia di Luna ", Lucia Rosa", "Cala dello Spermaturo" and much more still.
Cantieri Cnb Morgante 45
Shomachen project, a boat built in Rome and lived in Catania for many years, participating in various editions of the Middlesea Race. The build quality of yesteryear associated with a particularly spacious resigns offer the guest a feeling of breadth that is difficult to find in boats of the same category. You will enter the wonderland.
Boat equipped with solar panels, wind generator, and 3 cabins plus two places in resigns
Our trip starts here
Ostia Antica, RM, Italia
Wednesday 1 June from 18:00 until Wednesday 1 June at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Ostia, RM, Italia
Sunday 5 June from 20:00 until Sunday 5 June at 21:00
Reviews of Fabio
Other important information
Soft and light luggage with only the essentials inside, a couple of costumes and a couple of dresses will give us the opportunity to enjoy full of the spaces of the boat. On board we will be a crew and each of us will return to this one vacation having embarked on a beautiful sea experience
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola 30€
- Asciugamani toilette 15€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.