This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Treat yourself to a relaxing weekend, let the wind carry you to the enchanting and unspoiled Pontine Islands , a favorite destination for sailors.
We will set sail from Terracina in the early afternoon, accompanied by the breeze towards the Islands.
Based on your preferences and weather conditions we could decide to sleep in the harbor in one of the countless coves or try to moor at the port of Ponza.
We will sail for two days between the captivating Ponza and the wild Palmarola, to discover the most hidden corners of this unspoiled paradise.
On the day of the return we will leave from the Islands around 13.00 to be in the port of Terracina around 18.00.
In addition to me, Alessandra will be on board and together we will try to make you spend special days.
We embark a maximum of 4 people so that life on board is characterized by comfort and relaxation .
No spots available
per personmore info
Bavaria 36 Cruiser
Beautiful sailing boat, comfortable, safe and of great satisfaction in sailing. Complete of:
-3 cabins complete with USB sockets;
-1 bathroom with electric toilet;
- large cockpit with cushions and large awning that can also be closed laterally to protect yourself from the sun in the hottest hours and from humidity and wind when necessary;
- indoor and outdoor hot and cold shower;
- large refrigerator
- new tender 2.40 meters long with outboard engine
On board you will also find snorkling equipment, Sup, fishing rods, bluetooth audio system with speakers in the dinette and cockpit to listen to your favorite music.
Obviously there is no shortage of internal and external gps plotter, radar, ais receiver, Garmin satellite, fixed and portable vhf as well as all the standard safety equipment.
Our trip starts here
Terracina, LT, Italia
Thursday 2 June from 13:00 until Thursday 2 June at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Terracina, LT, Italia
Saturday 4 June from 17:00 until Saturday 4 June at 18:00
Reviews of Enrico
Other important information
Bring soft bags (no trolley) so you can fold them up and stow them more easily.
Clothes are rarely used on boats: bring shorts, swimsuits and T-shirts, a light sweatshirt, a windbreaker jacket, slippers or sandals; don't forget sunscreen, sunglasses, beach towel and face / hand towels; instead you will find sheets and pillowcases on board.
Do not hesitate to contact me on Sailsquare for any other information.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tessera Ass. € 10
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.