Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Weekend in the Pontine Islands with a meditation option on a sailing boat"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
NB: the last available seat is a WOMAN seatThis year among the splendid waters of the Pontine Islands , surrounded by the energy of the sea, the wind, the scents of the Mediterranean scrub, we offer you a novelty: MEDITATION IN SAILBOAT, with a certified teacher by the National ATMAN Association.
What better place to practice meditation techniques and find yourself in complete relaxation ?
The life on board, the sharing of spaces, the possibility to participate in the maneuvers for the management of the boat, assisted by the skipper, will offer us ideas for guided active meditation.
In the splendid coves, on the sand, at sunset we will experience various meditation techniques of Indian, Tibetan and Christian traditions.
- relax the body and get to know the breath
- observe and understand thought
- learn to concentrate by developing the mind
- fundamentals of meditation
- meditation and color
- meditation and sound
- meditation and soul, knowing the best part of oneself.
The meditation option on the boat is € 20 per day per person.
We set sail from Neptune from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm on Friday to head towards the Pontine Islands, where you will be able to enjoy the weekend of fun and relaxation.
We will arrive in Palmarola in the evening where we will anchor in the most protected cove and relax in front of one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Mediterranean. By booking in time, and weather permitting, you can dine at the exclusive restaurant in Cala del Francese.
On Saturday morning we will dedicate it to admire the enchanting coves and caves that Palmarola offers. and then head to Ponza, where we will admire the famous stacks of Lucia Rosa, Cala Feola, Capo Bianco, Chiaia di Luna, the natural arch and Cala Felci.
In the evening it will be possible to anchor at anchor at the Frontone or in the port, and go down to the island of Ponza for dinner.
On Sunday morning we will head towards Palmarola and continue to admire this wild-looking island.
We will head to the mainland to arrive at the port of Neptune.
Oceanis 440 Beneteau
The boat is an Oceanis 440 Beneteau. It has 4 double cabins and two bathrooms, one of which is electric. the kitchen is equipped with cookware and dishes. The cockpit and dinette are large and comfortable.
Wind power plant, sup, tender with outboard.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Friday 2 September from 13:00 until Friday 2 September at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 4 September from 15:00 until Sunday 4 September at 17:00
Reviews of Mirko
Other important information
To get on board you must have a valid Green Pass.
What to bring:
No trolley, but soft bags.
Bring your own masks
Bring pillowcases, sheets or a sleeping bag
Shoes with white sole
Protective sun cream
The skipper does not participate in the expenses of the holiday
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Opzione meditazione in barca 20€ al giorno a persona
- Tessera socio-assicurativa 10€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.