This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION : Last two seats available for men and women in separate cabins
Let's go to the discovery of the Pontine Islands: Palmarola, Ponza .
We will stop in the most beautiful and evocative bays, baths, many caves to visit, sun, relaxation, sunsets and fun will accompany us every day.
We will visit Ponza by land to experience life and breathe the typical atmosphere of these islands.
Obviously we will not neglect the nights in the harbor in search of the most evocative sunsets, the brightest stars and the clearest sunrises.
We will travel in fleet with another of our sailboats.
Included in the tender and sup.
Our boats are perfectly maintained and updated, equipped with all comforts in the name of pleasure; they are also equipped with the most modern safety systems in terms of navigation.
Cruiser derived from Cruise / Regatta boats, therefore fast but at the same time very comfortable and with more than generous spaces, both indoors and outdoors. Equipped with excellent marine qualities, it sails very well even in light winds thanks to the large genoa. Layout 3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms, large dinette with L-shaped kitchen SprayHood, bimini top and additional extension protect the occupants of the large outdoor cockpit from the sun and wind. Dinghy, outboard motor and SUP (stand up paddle) are included for guests on board.
> Comfort on board:
> Electric bathrooms, USB sockets in all cabins, internal and external HiFi system, hot water boiler, external hot / cold shower, external cushions, refrigerator, oven, cockpit table, gps, autopilot, depth sounder, wind station, VHF
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Friday 15 July from 17:00 until Friday 15 July at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 17 July from 17:00 until Sunday 17 July at 18:00
Reviews of Matteo
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tesseramento e Assicurazione 10€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.