This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail among enchanting islands rich in history and beauty of white yellow gray and lava brown colors. Numerous caves and coves crystal clear waters that only the Pontine Islands can give. Mediterranean cuisine.
Boat completely made of wood, unique in its kind, it differs from other boats for its retro line.
Unmistakable but at the same time complete with all the comforts, it is for lovers of wood and offshore sailing; safe with all types of sea and very comfortable with its large sunbathing areas with cushions at the bow to make your cruise enjoyable.
It is a classic English Cutter of 15 meters, a beautiful sailing ship born from the pen of the famous designer Sciomachen and made by the renowned De Cesari shipyards.
A boat able to accommodate in its comfortable belly a good 10 passengers divided into 4 cabins, where you can breathe the tradition and smell of mahogany. The guest bathrooms are 2.
The large size of the teak deck, and the generous sunbathing cushions provide comfort and unforgettable tintarelle.
The large aft deck allows easy access to the sea and agile uprights on board. While the large barbecue complete the already rich equipment giving it a retro flavor.
Our trip starts here
Anzio, RM, Italia
Sunday 4 September from 17:00 until Sunday 4 September at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Anzio, RM, Italia
Thursday 8 September from 18:00 until Thursday 8 September at 19:00
Reviews of Antonio Bruno
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola matrimoniali 10€ singoli 5€ asciugamani 10€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.