This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Monday : departure towards the islands. Arrival in Palmarola. Anchorage in Cala del Porto or Cala Spermaturo.
Tuesday : patrols of the entire island. In the late afternoon we head towards Ponza port where we will spend the night at anchor in the Frontone bay.
Wednesday : breakfast and departure to discover the island, a day dedicated to complete freedom.
Thursday : departure for Ventotene. We will arrive around lunchtime and we will go to anchor in front of the town.
Friday : breakfast on land to explore the village. Having let go of the mooring, we will go around the whole of Ventotene. You will sleep at anchor in a calm anchorage.
Saturday : departure for Zannone. In the afternoon we will sail for Ponza where we will anchor and go ashore.
Sunday : visit to the Natural Pools of cala Feola. Departure towards Nettuno where we will moor in the evening.
Monday : breakfast, packing and goodbye to the next vacation!
Innovative, agile and comfortable boat. This yacht, Hanse's first designed by French yacht designers Berret-Racoupeau, combines maximum innovation and traditional Hanse values, such as fast cruising and easy sailing, all together with a sporty and always modern look.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Monday 7 August from 13:00 until Monday 7 August at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Monday 14 August from 8:00 until Monday 14 August at 9:00
Reviews of Mirko
Other important information
No trolley, soft bags are better.
Bring your own masks.
Bring pillowcases, sheets or a sleeping bag.
Shoes with white sole.
Protective sun cream.
The skipper does not participate in the expenses of the holiday.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tessera socio-assicurativa 10€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.