This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Our destination is Palermo that we will reach dubbing the head of Santa Maria di Leuca , crossing the Gulf of Taranto to continue the Ionian Sea to the Strait of Messina , continuing to the north coast of Sicily.
There are stops, Leuca, Crotone, Eolie, Cefalù .
During the navigation the various themes concerning the long navigations will be addressed: crew management, shifts and onboard activities, cruise planning, meteorology, communications.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey49
Beautiful 15m Philip Briand boat with 4 cabins and 4 showers. Equipment and Accessories: Bimini top, spray guard, dinghy, outboard motor, radio cd, tv with reader, pc, fridge, 2 whf, wind station, log, Raymarine st60 depth, autopilot, bow propeller, inverter, color chart plotter Raymarine, radar, 220 and 12v outlets in the cabin, windlass, gangway, solar panels.
Our trip starts here
Brindisi, BR, Italia
Saturday 1 June from 18:00 until Saturday 1 June at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Palermo, PA, Italia
Saturday 8 June from 8:00 until Saturday 8 June at 10:00
Reviews of Stefano
Other important information
Comfortable and sporty clothing, without forgetting windbreaker, fleece and cap, certainly useful for the night stages.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.