For travellers from 18 to 70 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Comfort and nature in Catamaran between Cagliari and San Pietro"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Healthy foodie cured by the on-board dietician with mainly organic food and at 0 km .
Boarding at the marina of Sant'Elmo in Cagliari, establishment of a common body, assignment of cabins, provision of supplies, description of the equipment, information on the correct behavior for a healthy and cheerful cohabitation, dinner and all to bed.
From Cagliari across the Gulf of the Angels, bay of Pula for lunch, following along the beaches of Baia Chia, dubbed Capo Spartivento, night in Porto Malfatano.
2nd day we will head towards the bays of Teulada, Piscinni port, Isola Rossa and Tramatzu port, where we will spend the night.
3rd day to the south of the island of San Pietro near Capo Colonna and then leave again to Calforte where we will finish the galley, spend the night and for those who want to have dinner on the ground.
4th day with the wind on the stern coast Sant'Antioco until you reach Capo Sperone and then towards Porto Pino to the beach of the Dunes and here after the usual photos we will spend the night in the harbor.
5th day from Porto Pino we will coast the coast.
Catamarano 46Ft - Modello Unico
The catamaran is a PROTOTYPE (ONLY EXEMPLARY!), Built in 1997 but still in perfect shape, it has 4 comfortable cabins with private bathrooms, a very large living room with a table and two sofas that can comfortably accommodate 8 people. A kitchen with 4 burners, oven, double sink with slide as well as a worktop of about 2 meters to comfortably manage the kitchen and two refrigerators.
In 2018 I equipped the 800 watt catamaran with solar panels, completely changed the two engines with relative inverters and feet, the boat is equipped with epirb, ais and personally I have the src (short range certificate) for the use of safety equipment (epirb and ais). The boat is equipped with 600 liters of water + desalinator, a 4 kw generator plus 800 watts of photovoltaic panels, a 3.30 meter tender with a 15 hp engine.
Our trip starts here
Cagliari, CA, Italia
Wednesday 8 August from 17:00 until Wednesday 8 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Cagliari, CA, Italia
Wednesday 15 August from 8:00 until Wednesday 15 August at 10:00
Reviews of Umberto
Other important information
What to pack in a bag for a week
- A soft hand baggage (duffel bag or backpack easier to stow)
- A pair of white soled sailing shoes to be used only by boat
- A sleeping bag or a light sleeping bag
- A pajamas (if you have this unhealthy habit)
- Underwear for 7 days (note that it is only used in the evening)
- 3 swimwear (one for daily change + one of respect *)
- Two bath towels (better if microfiber) #
- Two towels (better if microfiber) #
- A bathrobe (better if microfiber) #
- Toiletry set (bring only biodegradable soaps such as marseille soap)
- Small pharmacy with the drugs used in case of need
- Sun protection cream 50
- Two caps with visor
- Possibly anti-reflective sunglasses
- A windproof shell
- A light fleece or a sweatshirt (two if you want to change) for the evenings in the cockpit in the moonlight.
- T shirt one a day + one of respect *
- A pant / skirt.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.