Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing cruise in Corsica and Sardinia - One way from Sanremo to Cagliari in the heart of the Mediterranean"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding in Sanremo on board our brand new Bavaria 46 Cruiser with 4 cabins, 3 bathrooms and all the amenities to better enjoy a cruise.
On board there is also an ozone sanitizer used at every change of crew.
We will sail to Corsica and along its west coast , then through the mouths of Bonifacio to the Asinara natural park and then descend along the Sardinian coast to the blue waters of Carloforte , Sant'Antioco and Teulada which thanks to particular hydrodynamic conditions, they are among the cleanest and clearest in the Mediterranean with a rich and varied marine environment.
You can choose to take a simple sailing holiday relaxing in harmony with nature or dedicate yourself to learning navigation , the skipper is an IVF high altitude instructor .
The exact itinerary depends on the expectations of the crew and the weather,
the idea is to take you to live an unforgettable experience ...
Bavaria 46 Cruiser
Designed to make the most of cruises, this boat offers large deck areas and a deck
cockpit to live in navigation as in port or at anchor. The generous mobile aft platform
electrically controlled it greatly increases the living space and facilitates the descent to the sea. Interiors,
intelligent and innovative, they offer different solutions specifically designed for space and comfort,
the double fridge for a galley with long voyages.
The boat is equipped with complete bimini, sprayhood, full batten mainsail and lazy bag, furling genoa,
bow thruster, cockpit shower extra wide sails, electric windlass, dinghy and 3.5 hp outboard.
Our trip starts here
Sanremo, IM, Italia
Monday 20 July from 18:00 until Monday 20 July at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Cagliari, CA, Italia
Friday 31 July from 8:00 until Friday 31 July at 10:00
Reviews of Federico
Other important information
What to bring
• a soft bag (no rigid suitcases) • a sleeping bag or sheet and pillowcase,
• a pair of shoes with a clear and clean rubber sole to be used only on board,
• sun creams
• something waterproof (you never know), sporty and comfortable clothing
On board we collaborate in the normal management of shared life, we share the daily costs of galley (food), fuel and parking in skipper ports excluded.
Everyone can participate in the maneuvers, stand at the helm: it is an excellent opportunity to learn sailing notions or improve their skills.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.