This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
and our School Cruises, are the perfect union between sailing school and holidays. You will learn to drive a boat born to race without losing the comforts of a real cruise. You will learn to share the pleasure of going to sea leaving all the frenzy of everyday life behind. We will sail under the stars, we will discover together the beauties of Southern Sardinia, with its coasts still barren and unspoiled by mass tourism. Area visited: South Sardinia coast. Planned activities: sailing school during the whole week with weather permitting, the use of the gennaker and the spinnaker; - stops in the beautiful bays of Southern Sardinia for swimming, diving and naps under the awning; - night navigation, use of GPS, correspondence; - learn mooring in ports, to give again; - the school cruise aims to teach the student to navigate and organize life on board, all independently and safely.
Grand Soleil 46.3
Grand Soleil 46.3, splendid sailboat from the "DelPardo" shipyard.
The hull has a streamlined line and immediately gives the sensation of a powerful boat. Very stable and fast at all speeds, ideal for relaxing cradled by the sea enjoying the freedom that only sailing can give, without giving up the small/large comforts and spaces that are not lacking on this boat.
Available for guests 4 double cabins (including 3 doubles) and two bathrooms.
Our trip starts here
Capitana, CA, Italia
Saturday 1 August from 18:00 until Saturday 1 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Capitana, CA, Italia
Saturday 8 August from 10:00 until Saturday 8 August at 11:00
Reviews of Franco
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.