Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "A week to discover the wonderful world of sailing"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Educational Cruise Imagine a week in August. Set sail, without a precise destination. The journey is what counts, navigation, learning about the sea, respecting it and enjoying its company. The wind decides and we follow its will. Lots of teaching, crews reduced to a minimum to better manage our best friend, a Beneteau First 40.7 - Blu Tango Blu - that glides fast between the waves of the Tyrrhenian and the Mediterranean. Baggage reduced to the technical minimum necessary, which on our return we will have filled with long baths in the crystal clear bays and with breathtaking sunsets. The itinerary will be decided by the crew based on the weather and sea conditions, among the wonders of the Tuscan Archipelago, Corsica and Sardinia.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 20 August from 10:00 until Saturday 20 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 27 August from 10:00 until Saturday 27 August at 10:00
Reviews of Matteo
Other important information
What the educational cruise includes: - Presence on board of a sailing instructor - Coastal navigation, even at night - Motor lesson and anchors - Surveys and ship points - Management of on-board resources - Study and management of on-board systems - Guard shifts and so on... To participate in this experience you need a spirit of adaptation, a desire to explore and learn. An educational cruise is not a vacation for everyone.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.