For travellers aged 20 years old or older.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "The magnificent sunsets of Elba - Hostess on board"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Four days of sailing in the sun of the sea of unforgettable aperitifs at sunset and excellent cuisine on board.
Now that the nightlife goes out, it's time to enjoy the Mediterranean atmosphere and scents of the Elba villages .
Don't miss this late summer occasion. We are waiting for you!
Comar Comet 12
Beautiful and fast sloop of 12.70 m, the boat boasts 3 double cabins, each with private bathroom, shower and electric toilet. A large dinette and a well-equipped kitchen. Above the deck, in addition to a pure racer armament, plenty of space for sunbathing.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Wednesday 28 August from 17:00 until Wednesday 28 August at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 31 August from 9:00 until Saturday 31 August at 11:00
Reviews of Fabio
Other important information
The circumnavigation of Elba to discover the magnificent villages and unforgettable sunsets.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.